Tuesday, January 22, 2008

i give up

yea. Kaitie the fighter gives up.
she cant deal.
so needs help when she stumbles.
she needs YOUR help sometimes.
She needs MORE GOD
she needs to stop talking in third person.



Hey Alex.....

i love our convos.......and you are right.

me well hey
Alex hey- how is James?
me pretty good. thanks for the prayers!
Alex Can i ask you something?
me okay

Alex why does he mean so much to you?
(20 mins later)
me. i cant really explain it...he just IS. he's family to me, we talk about everything...and i do mean EVERYTHING. and we talk,, a lot. till like 5 am. he can tell when somethings wrong, and will drag it out b/c he wants to help me. but will drop it if i need him to. he can tell if iv been crying in school, and when i get on aim he will be like " what's wrong?"
he helped me find God. and myself....he can make me laugh. at pretty much anything. including my self. he is so full of life! He is an amazing guy. he WANTS to be everyone's friend, ( think Jon week 3 "mud") hed do anything for me, as i would for him. he's an amazing Christian, and he helps out a lot at Northway.he is totally INSANE. He is the kinda person who makes you happy to be alive, and want to live. he can pretty much do anything, and he is the only person who understands me. he accepts me for who i am, he brings out the best in me. i love him.
Alex wow. wow. wow. wow. WOW WOW.
Alex thats deep.but it reminds me of Jon and Carely.
Me. yea.
Alex .is that..a good thing?
Me. i think so. sometimes
Alex i see.
Me. he's at ski club again....that will be $5
Alex REALLY!?!? why would he go back so soon?
Me. Its James. his life is full of risks, hes not happy just sitting forever. he has to do.
Alex, So ur Jon/
Me. Yeah
Alex, soo. does he kno?
Me no what?
Alex all of this.
Me i think so.
Alex blog this
Me kay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home