Friday, January 4, 2008

Plans for '08

1. I will wear swim fins to the mall and act like everything is perfectly normal.
2. I will attempt to play an accordion while standing on one foot.
3. I will hand out large quantities of bubble gum to several of my friends and challenge them to a bubble-blowing contest.
4. I will spin in circles until I fall down.
5. I will jump rope with my younger sibs
6. I will spend an afternoon in the children's department of my local library reading books I loved as a kid.
7. I will watch a cartoon show that used to be my absolute favorite.
8. I will show up at a party with a gallon of ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate syrup and sprinkles, and announce, "Sundaes for everybody!"
9. I will sing in the shower.
10. I will quack like a duck at least three different times during a day of my choice.
11. I will spend one Saturday morning playing at my old elementary school playground.
12. I will look in a mirror and make goofy faces until my face hurts from laughing at myself.
13. I will buy a 1,000-piece puzzle, remove one piece and give the puzzle to someone who absolutely loves puzzles (and hates missing pieces). I will later 'fess up—and give them the missing piece.
14. I will spend an afternoon with a friend making snow angels (or sand angels).
16. I will carry an opened umbrella on a very sunny day.
17. I will go to McDonald's with my friends and talk everybody into ordering Happy Meals.
18. I will wear socks that don't match.
19. I will roll down the biggest hill I can find.
20. I will belt out opera tunes between classes, and when someone asks me what I'm doing, I'll say: "Rehearsing, what does it sound like I'm doing?"
21. I will purchase 10 decks of cards for the sole purpose of making the world's largest card castle.
22. I will smile for no real good reason at all—except that it just makes me feel good.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
okay- the real ones

( but i might just do the above)


1. i want to grow with God.

2. I want to learn to play the keyboard- something i promised my great grandma id do. ( i just need a teacher who can put up with me)

3. Sky Dive! this is like a dream of mine. for like ever

4. Improve my french. and go there someday. soon.

Je peux parler un peu français, mais je veux améliorer. J'adore la langue française, il est joli. Mais, ils ont beaucoup de règles!

5. met new ppl

6. blog weekly.

7. make new friends

8. get fit.

9. learn to swing dance.

10. be happy.

11. stay alive. -lol this means a lot to me.

12. share my poems.
( if i know you, chances are i wrote a poem about you- just ask!)


13. Get over my fear of new ppl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home