Saturday, January 26, 2008

fire and ice

worse night.
of my life.
at least the last 1.5 hours was.
see i kinda sorta had plans to meet up with chris.
no big deal. till one of our firends said he likes me.
it statred out find, danced with him...even a slllooww dance
then he asked out my best friend.
and she said yes
so M and i went to sit at the table
then she comes over...SHE KNOWS I like him and says
" i love drity danceing with chris! i love to hold his hand and im gonna kiss him!'
shes decides to grind him RIGHT in front of me.
M was awesome, tried to ide them from my view but SHE kept moving in front.
so i could see.
yea. that pretty much ruined my night.

yea it was not a date date or anything like that.
but it still sucks.

thanks for letting me rant..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home