Thursday, January 10, 2008

i can't explain it.
i feel so....not real.
I'm crying on the inside, which is a side of me you will never see
big buckets of tears, falling like a waterfall.
trying to drown me from the inside out.

I mean it. please. stop. don't.
i feel like i should run.
far far away.
but the Kaitie you know is a fighter.
she does not want to give up.

Am i Kaitie?

On the blog of one of my friends, it asked if when we lost ourselfs, do we become two people.

I think we do.
The Kaitie I know never gives up, shes a fighter.

So i ask you. Am i still Kaitie?

I think i am lost from kaitie.

She and i Are one in the same,

but shes better then who i am now.

i want to find her again.

Kaitie, where are you?

and who am i now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home