Monday, March 3, 2008

Dear ______,

Wow. this is the hardest thing i have ever written
its killing me to write it. I'm crying. and shaking...its making me feel sick.
but it needs to be done so i can move on.
i love ya. but.....apparently we are not meant to be friends. i know this now.....

its killing me inside. I want your friendshio so, so , so badly.
but friendship is a two way street adn..we are stuck at the cross roads.

im going to miss you. But the last few weeks...make that months.

we changed...at least i did.


i want you as a friend so bad!

b/c your an amazing person!

i just wish......


but its pointlees i know this now....


so.. Good- bye.

wow that was painful...


Im prety much crying my eyes out.

but soon it will pass....



i guess i wont be talking to you anymore.....

i want to. i really do.

but after 4 months.......

I'm tried.

and i give up.




-kaitie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home