Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Pink

thats right! the color blogs are back!


ha. i hope you remember...


last night i needed you....someones sick. or they might be.....i have known for a while now.....and kept her iin my prayers..last night i hit the breaking point. it was just to....real. leukemia. scary word. so. so. scary. i felt horrible last night. ...i needed you....but, ran out of time. No. im not yelling at you. It turned out to be a good thing......i lost it. and i talked to God. i was like...help me God. Help me to understand.....then i fell asleep. and i had this dream...i was at my wedding....and she was on my right...healthy.. it was like a flash of things...i was all of us...growing up. changeing. It was like i was on the outside looking in......on myself......and all of us.....


anyway im alone, im with ppl, im scared im brave, im nevous,im confident, im happy. im sad. im worried. im at peace. im in pain. and im healed Did i mention confused!

i think God is trying to find her....(shes not a christen) so...yeah. I have faith in you God. Ypu know what you are doing.
tonight i will blog....on life.


at least what i know....



so for now..

-kaitie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home