Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Life.

Here it is . I said i;d write it so i am.

Life, as seen by ME
Huh, I, at 15 don't really know what life is.
But what i do know is confusing as heck.
i know theres pain.
i feel it sometimes. and it sucks.
a lot. like when i feel...how im still growing apart form you
i know that things will happen that don't understand.
friends will leave. boyfriends ( or girlfriends) will stop liking you when you still like them
You can like someone so much it hurts.
but they barley know your there.
when you have been friends for a while.
i know that friends will get sick. really sick.
i know that sometimes you can;t talk about your pain.
i know that sitting alone is good. and its bad.
i know that every minute with you is a gift.
i know we are growing apart.
i know the female mind drives guys insane,
and i laugh at that.
i know we have a short time on earth.
i know thins are going to get us down,
and we need friends....
SO I ask..........are you my friend? or some one who got my blog form buddys?
or someone who found my blog some how and is wondering why im not in a mental hospital?
so tell me your there.....leave me a comment.
please?
i need to know your out there..
b/c in letting somethings go.
i kinda lost who i had

5 Comments:

Blogger LAV said...

Kaitie ...Your beautiful!! Keep on pressing toward the mark....

March 5, 2008 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger Kaitie said...

aewwww! Thanks LAV!!
i needed that!


and i will.

March 5, 2008 at 4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

were here kaitie.
all of us.
St Martha Girls till the end...
and the cotties.

hes here 2.

March 5, 2008 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger michel said...

i is your friend.


I can haz kookie now

March 5, 2008 at 8:56 PM  
Blogger Kaitie said...

@ mark. haha, well it healed!
@ Sarah. Yeaa. St Marthas Rulz.
@ Alez. You rock my socks.
@ Michel. lolz. that made me laugh....so...so...hard.

youse haz kookiez nowz. =D


@ all. thanks... You guys inspire me.....

love you all


-kaitie

March 6, 2008 at 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home