Wednesday, March 5, 2008

God Bless James.....

no. that was not to you.i pray for you all every night...
and everyday
randomly..
i may not know whats going on in you life at times.....
but
i love you man.
i had this thing set up...but it does not seam right..

i can't tell you how you make me feel.safe. happy. like i can trust again.
SO ill write down a prayer i did for you....
and i posted your name b/c its all to easy to guess
Ha. And its like she said...things are not corny when there form your heart......
Dear God,... and now I'd like to pray for James.
He's a good guy God, with his heart set on you.
He's been there...when ever i needed him.
He always took time to talk to me, or anyone in need if they needed him to.
He'd drop what ever he was going and ...help.
That's the kind of guy is Lord.
Hes strong, someone you know you can count on and trust.
Be with him God, thought any trails that come his way.
Strengthing his heart God. Protect him. Hes...the biggest risk taker i know.
Keep him with you always. Protect him as he learns to drive in the up coming months.. Help him
be at his best when he trys out for tennis. Be with him God. Be with him God. BE with HIM!
Hes living for you! Blessed be the day you put him in my life God! You answered my Prayers
when i asked for help...you sent me James, i know i met him for a reason. so i could LIVE, so i
could find you God, He didn't know me...and took over 3 hours to talk to me.
You sent the best man for the Job and i have been so blessed with his friendship!
I ask that you watch over him with everything that he does. Protect him God,
Hes the kinda guy everyone can be friends with.
Hes a true revolution God.
I pray if he going though anything.
You help him
Like hes helped so any of us before.
I KNOW you have AMAZING plans for him God.
And I'm so blessed that i get to be a part of them.
Even if its just a short while God.
God Bless Him. God Bless Him. God Bless Him. God Bless Him. God Bless Him.
Hes like a brother to me. Hes family. I love him God.
He has been there for me with what ever i needed.
He has been there.
Hes......everything to me.
Hes one of the best friends i ever had.
I hope you continue to strengthen his heart,
help him in what ever he needs.
and lead him closer to you God.
I pray you continue to bless him in every way.
He truly is an amazing friendAmen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home